Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-school/play school in Celbridge.

Options
  • 29-10-2013 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi All

I am looking for recommendations for a pre-school in the Celbridge/Maynooth area. Something that just does a few hours a day.
    I was ideally hoping for an Irish speaking one. My daughter will be just over 2.
    I will be living in Castletown in Celbridge.

also, what would be the kind of cost for this, and do they run on the same schedule as schools with holidays etc?

Thanks so much.

Creme Egg.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

There are none but when she is bigger there is a really good Naionra in Maynooth and an irish montessori that do the cúpla focal with the kids too.
    The price is based on how many days a week you need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Joe Public

This is one in Celbridge but I don't know if Irish is spoken
    link

• Registered Users Posts: 6,697 ✭✭✭brian_t

There is a Naionra in Celbridge too. (Don't know anything about them though)

Naíonra Aoibhneas

An Muileann
    Cill Droichid
    Cill Dara

Fón: 087 229 6725
    R-phost: alobeirne@eircom.net

http://www.naionrai.ie/en/content/learscail-na-naionrai

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭creme egg

Thanks all. Have never even heard of a Naionra before! Will get in touch with the Celbridge one. Thanks again. Creme Egg.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

I'm pretty sure that nainora is in the Mill centre

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

I hope it's ok if I post up an inquiry here since I'm on a similar page, only thing is it's not an Irish one that I'm looking for.
    My son will turn 3 in April, so I'm thinking it's time to get him into a playschool for September. He's refused potty training for months, so I'm hoping he'd be fully trained by then. Since he's never been to a creche before, only the likes of soft plays, his social skill with other kids needs much developing. This is also a reason I'm not too sure if Montessori is ideal for him.
    Apart from Happy Days mentioned above, can anyone recommend me a good suitable playschool for him within Castletown/Main St area?

Edit: I suppose anywhere in Celbridge should be ok

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

No one?

Well does anyone at least have experience with either Kiddies Choice or Giraffe? Think I've narrowed down to these two, and would appreciate any thoughts on them.

Advertisement