Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Restrictions over the next week

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

For electric showers, just take the head off, let the pipe or hose part hang down and turn the shower on, water withing seconds :pac:

Is this over now?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

So is everyone's water back now? Still reckon it'll be tomorrow before any change is noticed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 GiraffeStyle

When the pressures back stick your hand over the faucet of the mixer tap and use the cold water pressure to push the airlock out of the hot pipes. i.e the tap is in 50/50 hot/cold position.

If you don't have a mixer then you'll need a small piece of hose and two fittings.

And then get a mixer tap :)

Thank you :)

It turned out to be the pressure, now the water is back we can finally wash again! I'll never take my beautiful shower for granted again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭alang184

Living in Dublin 3.

So after all the fuss of water restrictions, I never had any problem here. But all of a sudden, around 9pm this evening (Friday 8th Nov), the water pressure started dropping. And by 10pm, it was gone completely. Pretty annoying, as not really a chance to get out to buy some water. This is completely unannounced, and very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

alang184 wrote: »
    Living in Dublin 3.

So after all the fuss of water restrictions, I never had any problem here. But all of a sudden, around 9pm this evening (Friday 8th Nov), the water pressure started dropping. And by 10pm, it was gone completely. Pretty annoying, as not really a chance to get out to buy some water. This is completely unannounced, and very annoying.
    I thought they announced cutoffs were ending, but intermittent pressure reduction would continue

Advertisement