Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Entry Requirments For Postgrad Course.

• 29-10-2013 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭

Would there be any postgrad courses that you could do with a Third Class Honours Degree. As in if you just got a pass. I know most courses tend to have 2.2 at least to get a postgrad.

Also, can you do a post grad that is different to your degree?

Say if you studied for example, history/English/geography etc. could you do a postgrad in business/maths/science.

If not is there pre courses you can do to be able to change over to them?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Firstly, congrats on the 3H. As I know myself it takes an exact skill to get it :)

On topic - the Higher Diploma in Computer Science was open at that level. This is specificily a conversion course. From there, get on well in that and you should be able to bootstrap into other more advanced related courses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Thanks. Anyone else know of other postgrad options.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭blindsider

Advertisement