Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym in Inchicore area

Options
  • 29-10-2013 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows about any gyms in the Inchicore area? Recently moved into the area, and I think long enough has passed by now without doing any exercise and putting it down to the whole 'settling in' phase!

Or any gyms in the surrounding area, Kilmainham, etc.

Cheers lads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭The_Mask

Hilton hotel in kilmainham has a 'well being' gym, Sheldon park gym on kylmore road near Mc Donalds, also there is a newly established workout unit in Jamestown industrial estate. Those are in close proximity to inchicore but price wise and with a great set up you should consider liffey valley fitness

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭chases0102

Lovely stuff The_Mask, that was exactly the type of advice I was looking for. I actually pass the Hilton every day coming home from work, could be an option but doesn't look hectic. Pass the Liffey Valley too, so will definitely check that out

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭The_Mask

If you pass liffey valley I would defo opt for that gym, great set up and membership includes classes like kettlebells and full body work outs, have never seen other gyms include these. It can be busy around 5pm to 7pm and it has its posers like any other gym but overall I would recommend it to anyone.

Advertisement