Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

flexi oil line problem

• 29-10-2013 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

hi,Im changing two flexi oil lines on a clyde burner.Both lines are connected from the suntec pump to a 10 mm 618 tee.The return oil line is 3/8 female nut x 1/4 female nut angled.The only oil line that i can get that might suit is 1/4 female nut x 1/4 female nut angled.My question is what fittings do i need to connect the 1/4 female nut to the 10mm 618 tee..,Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

pat35 wrote: »
    hi,Im changing two flexi oil lines on a clyde burner.Both lines are connected from the suntec pump to a 10 mm 618 tee.The return oil line is 3/8 female nut x 1/4 female nut angled.The only oil line that i can get that might suit is 1/4 female nut x 1/4 female nut angled.My question is what fittings do i need to connect the 1/4 female nut to the 10mm 618 tee..,Thanks

Get two Riello oil lines, straight female nut will go onto 10mm tee.
    Male angle nut onto oil pump, you might have to remove hex nipples off oil pump if there there, to allow for male nut connection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭pat35

scudo2 wrote: »
    Get two Riello oil lines, straight female nut will go onto 10mm tee.
    Male angle nut onto oil pump, you might have to remove hex nipples off oil pump if there there, to allow for male nut connection.
    I got that flexi oil hose sorted,the 3/8 male angle nut would not seal on the return of the suntec pump.there was no internal chamfer on return post to seal the flexi oil line head.i ended up puting 1/4 socket fiting onto the hex nipple and then used 1/4 male angled by 3/8 female,thanks for your help

Advertisement