Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking work experience

Options
  • 30-10-2013 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Hello to anyone reading, just wondering if anybody has experience of trying to find work experience during the summer. My college dose not have a work placement year so I must try get something myself which I aim to do for each summer.

If anyone knows any small companys around that are student friendly that I could approach, ill only be finished my first year IT business course but have a cert in networking and OS, and basically looking for anything at all business or IT related no matter how small it is, just to fill in the summer gaps

Any advice appriciated guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Bog Standard User

Hello to anyone reading, just wondering if anybody has experience of trying to find work experience during the summer. My college dose not have a work placement year so I must try get something myself which I aim to do for each summer.

If anyone knows any small companys around that are student friendly that I could approach, ill only be finished my first year IT business course but have a cert in networking and OS, and basically looking for anything at all business or IT related no matter how small it is, just to fill in the summer gaps

Any advice appriciated guys

you need to specify where you are looking for work placement? dublin? galway? cork? etc

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭danish pasterys

you need to specify where you are looking for work placement? dublin? galway? cork? etc

Sorry my bad, Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Bog Standard User

Sorry my bad, Dublin

i know a guy that might give you work experience but you wont get paid for it.

if it interests you pm me and ill give you details of where to go to ask

Advertisement