Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A couple of questions

• 30-10-2013 12:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭

Hey there.

So I've had facial hair for a few years now. I used to have a "thin" beard on my face, and recently decided to let the whole thing grow out.

I usually shave my head, so last time I shaved my head I trimmed the beard with my head razor, then let it grow again. It's a full beard now, not "thin".

So it's time to shave my head again.

Questions:
    1. Do many of you do the shaved head (zero with a head razor, not a Mac 3) and beard thing?
    2. How do you treat your beard? Mine is extremely fuzzy right now. I've been washing it with head and shoulders every day, which I'm not supposed to do apparently. My plan now is to wash it 3 times a week, use condition a few days, and try Jojoba Oil every day. Just waiting on the oil to get here.

Cheers. :)

Comments

Advertisement