Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monster High Dolls HALF PRICE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 08072011

OOS near me :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

If anyone needs an Argos code for these, I have 3 dolls ordered from the Galway store and 3 from the limerick store at the crescent shopping centre. Must be collected by tomorrow evening. I got 3 dolls in Waterford, so don't need the other codes now.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 leitirmeas

Hello irishbloke 77 I would love the ones for Galway please. My daughter has two birthday parties to go to on Saturday would be perfect and one for christmas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Bubosw

Hi, could I please get the codes for Galway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

THANK YOU :D:):D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

08072011 wrote: »
    OOS near me :(

SWORDS HAVE 2 LEFT

leitirmeas wrote: »
    Hello irishbloke 77 I would love the ones for Galway please. My daughter has two birthday parties to go to on Saturday would be perfect and one for christmas :)

Hi, since you were first to respond, I have sent you the code via private message, glad it helps. Don't forget, it expires tomorrow evening at the close of business.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 leitirmeas

Hi, since you were first to respond, I have sent you the code via private message, glad it helps. Don't forget, it expires tomorrow evening at the close of business.
    Thankyou sooo much thats brilliant ;0:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Only two available in Swords and the rest outside Dublin, crapola... I'd need six!! (Two kids into Monster High!) Hopefully they're back in stock when I go do Santa shopping next week.

They also have the monster high range of "sweet 16" dolls, also at half price. I know they have stock in Limerick, jervis street Dublin and a few other stores across the country. These are reduced from 27 euros to 13.49.

The link is
    http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=14551&langId=111&searchTerms=1080720&authToken=

• Advertisement

I have a code for all 3 Festival dolls in the monster high range for the Argos in the Cresent shopping centre, must be used by 9pm tonight if anyone wants it. These are for the 7.99 dolls.

Advertisement