Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parts for M9

• 30-10-2013 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

I have an M9 I got from MIA a couple years ago and has been through a few different bumps.
    The problem is the pistols appearance is now pretty bad as the back of the slide(plastic) has broken away,
    The mag release is dodgy,
    And there are a couple screws missing, they don't affect the shooting just look bad.
    Also the safety switch in the right is missing
    Anybody know where I could get replacement parts or something that could help me ??
    Thanks for reading ^
    -the picture is off the broken slide-

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

i know airsofteire has a couple of m9 parts, dunno if theyre the ones you want though

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Robcool2

bushball wrote: »
    i know airsofteire has a couple of m9 parts, dunno if theyre the ones you want though

I checked airsofteire website now and they don't have the parts I need but thanks for your suggestion. I'll give them a call anyway in case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

Do you know the brand of m9?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

If you can't find the parts in Ireland, TaiwanGun seems to stock alot of M9 parts like magazine catch, slides, safety lever, etc...

sharpy2010 wrote: »
    Do you know the brand of m9?

I believe the brand is LS I think its a Chinese clone kinda company.
    I'm sure it's compatible with most GBB M9's anyway.

• Advertisement

Robcool2 wrote: »
    I believe the brand is LS I think its a Chinese clone kinda company.
    I'm sure it's compatible with most GBB M9's anyway.

I may have a donor m9 I got off a guy here, externally if could do with strip down as it looks like he painted with nail varnish and greased it up with Vaseline but I can sell it to for parts

I may have a donor m9 I got off a guy here, externally if could do with strip down as it looks like he painted with nail varnish and greased it up with Vaseline but I can sell it to for parts

Sounds good, would you be able to put up a picture and I'd probably then be able to see if it has most the parts I need. Thanks

Robcool2 wrote: »
    Sounds good, would you be able to put up a picture and I'd probably then be able to see if it has most the parts I need. Thanks

Could you give me a few days as I'm busy with work

Could you give me a few days as I'm busy with work

Yeah sure don't worry about it, no rush :)

Advertisement