Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android or Windows

Options
  • 30-10-2013 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I am looking to buy a new phone, my budget is around the 150e mark(I could bill pay I suppose for the right price). I don't know much about either system so which one is better for day to day use and functionality and also a recommendation for a good phone would be cool too. :P

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭TBi

Windows windows windows. Android phones in that price range are very slow. Windows phone is snappy on even the slowest hardware.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Kevin Moran

TBi wrote: »
    Windows windows windows. Android phones in that price range are very slow. Windows phone is snappy on even the slowest hardware.

Have to agree, work made me use a Lumia 520 for a month and I loved it, usually use a Lumia 925 and the speeds on the browser weren't that different tbh, for €150 you really get a nice phone and Nokia Music and HERE maps perform well too
    *Disclaimer, I work in a Nokia Care Point but the above statement I quoted is spot on too about WP8 being efficient

Advertisement