Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 4 Irish Servers Chat/Info

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

winston82 wrote: »
    I've just started playing this, great game so it is. Pity about the single player

What's wrong with single player. I played it through on normal first hadn't a clue what was going on(story wise) played it through a second time on hard, understood the story completely. It was actually quite easy on hard tbh!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I think you're both in the wrong thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

What's wrong with single player. I played it through on normal first hadn't a clue what was going on(story wise) played it through a second time on hard, understood the story completely. It was actually quite easy on hard tbh!

It keeps deleting my save game file, cant get past the first hour of play.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Mule_IRE

Hi,

Check out our server on BF4 PS4 "Da Branch Ireland!!! Hardcore"

Up and running now, all welcome!

Advertisement