Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 0nline problems

Options
  • 30-10-2013 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭

Is there currently something up with 365 online. I paid some money from my current account last week to my credit card but it has left my current account but not yet updated on my credit account. The transaction appears on my 365 online statement as having occurred 3 weeks ago when it was in fact last week (on Friday).

When I tried to query this on the 365 mailing system after typing a smilar message to this when I hit send it returned an error our mail system is not working.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi dirtyden, 

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

Your payment will be reflected on your account on Thursday morning.
    The payment date on the account will be correct so there will be no risk of being charged undue interest or fees. 

Apologies for the inconvenience.

We have not been made aware of issues with the Banking Service Desk on 365 Online and will have this looked into.

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement