Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Password Reset permanently broken

Options
  • 30-10-2013 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭

Hi
    My password reset is permanently broken. I think its because the password in my profile is an @ireland.com address, which have all been decommissioned. I think the last time I checked my profile, that @ireland.com address was un-editable

I can usually login with my gmail account. However since I recently forget the password, any attempt at a reset, sends the new password to my @ireland.com account. Which isnt alive.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi there,

I have spoken with our online billing team. It appears that the email address on your account requires updating.

Can you private message us your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address/telephone number? We will add your most up-to-date email to your account once you confirm you are the named account-holder.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Hi there,

I have spoken with our online billing team. It appears that the email address on your account requires updating.

Can you private message us your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address/telephone number? We will add your most up-to-date email to your account once you confirm you are the named account-holder.

Kind regards,
    Una
    Thanks for the quick reply. PM on the way

Advertisement