Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LE GALAXIE LATE NIGHT SHOW AT THE OLYMPIA THEATRE

Options
  • 30-10-2013 1:14pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Late Night at the Olympia Theatre
    Friday 13th December

Celebrating 8 years of Nialler9.com
    With special guests: Young Wonder

Tickets on sale this Friday, November 1st at www.ticketmaster.ie

Following on from their highly praised 3D show in Meeting House Square and Sundays special guest performance for Primal Scream, Le Galaxie have announced a late night show at the Olympia Theatre on Friday 13th December where they will celebrate 8 years of Irelands biggest music blog Nialler9.com.

Tickets €19.90 incl. booking fee are on sale this Friday 1st November at 9am from Ticketmaster outlets and online at www.ticketmaster.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

missed them at Longitude and EP, couldn't go to the MHSq gig, and can't go to the Workmans one soon, so will probably go to this.
    Olympia is bloody big for Le Galaxie and Young Wonder to fill though, birthday or not...
    the signer in Young Wonder is pretty terrible live too.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭LETS BE AVN IT

Would ya say this will sell out on Friday? They were unreal at EP.

Oh yes please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

When they say 'late night show' what time do they mean?

Got the office Xmas party that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Think they're on at midnight. Young Wonder would be earlier than that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

doors are at 11:30, there's a gig on there before that until 11. wouldn't imagine LG would be on until 1 at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭tigershould

So what will it be? 2am kick out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Everyone should play late gigs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

nm wrote: »
    Everyone should play late gigs

Never been to a proper late gig myself other than bands at pubs/clubs etc, but would love to go to one soon. Must be some craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Sorcha Dorcha

yo I have tickets for the le galaxie gig this fri 13th at the Olympia seated, just wondered would anyone like to swap these, so I could get two tickets standing in front of the stage??? Sound!!! Or know anyone, who would be interested in swapping seated for standing in front of stage?? x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Anyone go to this? Seriously disappointed I couldn't make it, their pre-xmas gigs in the Workmans Club were epic last year

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

lc180 wrote: »
    Anyone go to this? Seriously disappointed I couldn't make it, their pre-xmas gigs in the Workmans Club were epic last year

Yea same sadly missed out on tickets :( Seen them at INDIE 12 and they were deadly

Advertisement