Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost dogs

Options
  • 30-10-2013 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

I live just outside Castlebar, and our two beloved dogs have been missing since Saturday morning 26th October.

Cassie is too smart for her own good as she opened the garage door and let herself out! The pair are inseparable, and one won't come home without the other.

They are likely to be scared, hungry, tired and cold so may be reluctant to come to you if you happen across them. If you do see them please contact me (details on the link provided).

Thank you

http://www.lostdogs.ie/lost-dog-on-26-oct-2013-in-castlebar-co-mayo-d5875/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Aideenr1

Aww poor things. I live in Castlebar myself so will keep an eye out. Hope they come home soon :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭missierex

Aideenr1 wrote: »
    Aww poor things. I live in Castlebar myself so will keep an eye out. Hope they come home soon :-)

We actually found them late Wednesday night. The folks went out walking, heard a bark and found them in an industrial estate not far from home.

Thanks a million though :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

missierex wrote: »
    We actually found them late Wednesday night. The folks went out walking, heard a bark and found them in an industrial estate not far from home.

Thanks a million though :)

Mighty. Good to have them back

Advertisement