Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumbing in monksland

Options
  • 30-10-2013 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭

Hi. Am wondering if anyone knows who would have plumbed the houses at danesfort area. I have a maintenance query regarding the way they were plumbed(flow and return).

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Would the best thing to do, go to the Roscommon County Council and find who the developer was? I'm sure they should still have the planning applications and Developer details on file.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭cena

Is this the place beside super value

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

cena wrote: »
    Is this the place beside super value

Closer to town. Between the 2 major roundabouts on exit 13 of M6

Itzy wrote: »
    Would the best thing to do, go to the Roscommon County Council and find who the developer was? I'm sure they should still have the planning applications and Developer details on file.

Thanks Itzy. I got in touch and saw the documents associated with the construction. The developer was a victim of the recession alas. Is there any other way (informal, word of mouth, whatever) to figure out who plumbed the estate? I guess the people themselves havent dissapeared off the face of the earth?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I wouldn't know who to ask after that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

The developer was a victim of the recession alas. Is there any other way (informal, word of mouth, whatever) to figure out who plumbed the estate?

Maybe if you tell us the name of the developer, someone might know?

Maybe if you tell us the name of the developer, someone might know?

Shines.

Thanks if anyone can help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

The Old Boy Shine is doing odd jobs around the place , One of the Lads is selling curtains on pearse street and the other was running a pub in the algarve last i heard

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭mookishboy

Joe Melia plumbed them i think

Advertisement