Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

July 2014 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

When are you actually due Shasha?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Merkin wrote: »
    When are you actually due Shasha?

10th of July, so 16 more days! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

So was in the hospital for about 4hrs today got trace done was on bp monitor for ages and got my scan baby is slightly on the small side but doc not worried about it, said everything looks fine which is great, was getting some Braxton hicks when I was on the monitor was kinda hoping they would turn into more haha x back to the clinic next Thursday and the nurse said if I want a sweep them I can have one ;-) 16 days left till due date woohoo hope I don't go over like I did on my little girl xx

Sweep is not that bad you will have plenty of internals before this baby is born haha x don't worry too much about them try relax when they are being done and won't be as bad x

Glad the scan went well, glad you are reassured!

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭dizzymiss

Had a sweep with my little girl. I had a very favourable cervix :) & I really thing it is what got me started.

I hadnt had any internals so was nervous. More of a root than a sweep but only slightly uncomfortable not sore.

• Advertisement

Had a sweep with my little girl. I had a very favourable cervix :) & I really thing it is what got me started.

I hadnt had any internals so was nervous. More of a root than a sweep but only slightly uncomfortable not sore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Ocean Blue

Boob leakage is here! For some reason this has made it feel so real that I'll have a baby in a few weeks, it's wierd the things that provoke the strongest response!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Franw246

dizzymiss wrote: »

Ive been having Brown tinged discharge all day and am currently getting cramp like pains for the last hour or so.. Really hope it all means something..
    im in the hospital tomorrow so hopefully theyll say im going in the right direction.. I feel like my hips are going to give way at any time as ive only dropped today..

Franw246 wrote: »
    Ive been having Brown tinged discharge all day and am currently getting cramp like pains for the last hour or so.. Really hope it all means something..
    im in the hospital tomorrow so hopefully theyll say im going in the right direction.. I feel like my hips are going to give way at any time as ive only dropped today..

sounds promising Fran. Oh would love to go early.

I didnt actually realise I was in labour, thought I was having braxton hicks :D when I finally went in with a shove from my husband & descibed when and how I was feeling, turned out I had been in labour for over 24hrs, was 3cms dilated and brought straight to the delivery suite. Doubt it'll be that easy or straight forward this time. As long as I can have the epidural I'll take whatever comes my way.

Just a little idea, but can you ladies post up your due date at the top of your next message?! I forget at what stage us girls are all due in July so it might be quite nice to have an idea of who is due next and who is due around the same time etc etc! I'll go first!! :)

24th July!

• Advertisement

Getting freakishly close!!! :o

10th July is due date here, anyway

29th July for me but hoping for sooner.

18th of July for me! But I reckon this baby won't be making an appearance until well after that but let's hope I'm proved wrong :)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭WoollyWoman

12th of July for me :-)

I hope my cervix is favourable :P No sign of anything here, just crying every now and then for no reason. Might have a hot curry over the next week to see if that gets a reaction!

Wonder how Fran got on today?

I had her this morning.. Started having contractions at half 3.. Went hospital at 8 and four hours later she was here.. No pain killers at all she came too quickly for everyone.. Didnt even have time to think.. Contractions got worse and waters broke within 20 mins of each other and she was here an hour later.. So happy she here..

I had her this morning.. Started having contractions at half 3.. Went hospital at 8 and four hours later she was here.. No pain killers at all she came too quickly for everyone.. Didnt even have time to think.. Contractions got worse and waters broke within 20 mins of each other and she was here an hour later.. So happy she here..

Huge congratulations Fran x

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭WoollyWoman

Oh my God Fran congratulations :-) You lucky divel! You've made my day. Enjoy every moment with her :-) xxx

Well done Fran, delighted for you xx

Thanks everyone.. Shes perfect.. All 7lbs 10oz of her.. She was bigger then we all thought.. So worth it in the end.. I just cant stop looking at her.. :-D

• Advertisement

Oh congrats!

I'm only a lot jealous! :p

Last day in work today!!

So lucky I've found work easy all along, even with being on my feet for 10+ hours without proper breaks. I thought I'd really struggle with tiredness, back pain etc. but it's like I forget I'm pregnant in work.

Having said all that I'm still delighted to be off and have a little bit of chill out time for myself. A week or 10 days to get on top of things then baby can come anytime after that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Jerrica

Thanks everyone.. Shes perfect.. All 7lbs 10oz of her.. She was bigger then we all thought.. So worth it in the end.. I just cant stop looking at her.. :-D

Wonderful news, huge congratulations!!

Fran that's fantastic news massive congratulations xx

Ocean blue enjoy your last day in work the time off before is lovely, try relax too as well as getting stuff done x

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Rua1

Congratulations! That's wonderful news.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Rua1

Although I'm convinced he's due the 15th due to earlier OV, and this was backed up by a scan just before 7 weeks.

Such bad heartburn the last 24 hours - I feel like a fire breathing dragon or something :(

Period cramps, lower back pain, loose bowels and complete lack of appetite since Wednesday night! :(

• Advertisement

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    Period cramps, lower back pain, loose bowels and complete lack of appetite since Wednesday night! :(

oh shasha, could be coming up on time :D

Advertisement