Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want my number to show when I call people

Options
  • 30-10-2013 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,099 ✭✭✭

Right now when I make a call, my caller ID is blocked and shows as Private number.

I'd like this to show up on the other person's phone. 

Can one of the reps PM me and I can provide my details?

Cheers. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Right now when I make a call, my caller ID is blocked and shows as Private number.

I'd like this to show up on the other person's phone. 

Can one of the reps PM me and I can provide my details?

Cheers. 
    Hi The Ayatolla

Please PM me your landline number with account number and I will arrange this for you.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 4,099 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

PM sent 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

PM sent 
    Hi The Ayatolla

I got your PM, it may be another 24 / 48 hours after the efibre engineer calls out before the account is activated on the system. However once we are sure the service is up and running we can issue the change.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark,

Fibre installed. All working great since Friday.

Can you enable it now to show my number when I dial out?

Hi Mark,

Fibre installed. All working great since Friday.

Can you enable it now to show my number when I dial out?
    Hi The Ayatolla

The account still needs to be completed on the system, it still has a pending active status. So I just need to  wait or that to complete in full (to insure nothing is affected) before I can change the caller ID. It may just be another few days.

Mark

• Advertisement

Thanks Mark.

Also, could you PM me the date which I'm due my first bill? or post it here.

Thanks Mark.

Also, could you PM me the date which I'm due my first bill? or post it here.
    Hi The Ayatolla

The lead time for the first efibre bill can be between 6-8 weeks after the efibre account is activated. The bill issue dates can vary, so I can not be more specific that that I'm afraid.

Mark 

Hi guys,

can this be looked at now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi guys,

can this be looked at now?
    Hi The Ayatolla

I'm currently looking for advice and clarification on how to arrange this for you. As soon as I have more information on this I will let you know. You may be able to request this from accounts on free phone 1901 in the meantime however.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement