Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Command and Conquer - Old Advertisement

Options
  • 30-10-2013 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all,

This may seem like a weird one but looking for a very old advertisement for Command and Conquer:

basically, it's a behind/over the shoulder shot of guy looking over a balcony with his arms on the ballistrades (or whatever they're called) and you can see a row of tanks perfectly lined up, then a row of troops, then tanks, then troops etc. The whole square is covered in perfectly laid out military hardware and troops etc. Underneath, the caption reads 'Admit it- it's a great feeling...'

Does anyone remember this or have any idea where I might find it?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I can vaguely remember that ad, I had a look on youtube but no luck finding it i'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Gravedig

Ah not to worry. I figured it was a long shot, I can remember it being long before anything would have really been scanned or anywhere near that type of digital print.

Thanks for having a look anyway, very much appreciated. If I eventually do find it I'll send the link!

Advertisement