Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frustrated with eMobile and Insurance Service

Options
  • 30-10-2013 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi,

I bought a phone from the emobile team over the phone jst over a year ago and insured with CPP as advised.

Phone stopped working last friday, out of warranty due to a scratch on the screen so I have to claim through the insurance.
    I rang up to order a receipt and I still have not got it, seaking to different agents I was told it wouldtake 24 hrs, 48 hrs and now 5 days.

I canno make my claim without this receipt and am stil without a phone.
    Then when I make my claim they will takeup to 5 das to respond, then will request the phone to examine which will prob take anoter 5 days efore sending a replacement from the UK!
    All in all I am looking at a motnh without a phone!

I can't see ho it takes so long to get a receipt, ridiculous.
    And I know you are not the insurance company but you recommened and arranged their sevice, I am high ad dry and my faily cannot contact me.

Worked for o2 in a previous life and ths would be compeled from sart t finish in a couple of days.

can't just use anyone elses phone as i have a micro sim and no one else has emobiles to spare that woul take a microsim.

Can you do something to speed this up, I need a phone this weekend for fmily. Can it jst be replaced please asap, this is quite urgent.

Thanks, good afternoon

Advertisement