Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar/Bouzouki

Options
  • 30-10-2013 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone is looking for an acoustic guitar/bouzouki player
    in Kildare/West wicklow/Dublin area. Business is slow and I haven't gigged for years so this is the incentive to maybe get back into it. I'm only looking for paid gigs to be honest.

Mainly into stuff like Neil Young, Eagles, Crosby Stills etc.
    on the american side and Planxty, Bothy Band, De Dannan, etc on the Trad side of things. No offence but I'm not a fan of ballads, Wolfe Tones etc.

I'm a good acoustic picker and play good counter melody on the bouzouki. Also can sing a bit. I've also played a a lot of country and blues and can play blues harmonica.
    Would love to put together a nice three piece with female vocals, acoustic guitar, bouzouki/mandolin and maybe someone doubling up on fiddle.

Let me know if you've anything going or any ideas

Thanks

Advertisement