Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wild Duck

Options
  • 30-10-2013 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey everyone, I'm a newbie to the forum but from what I have read everyone seems to have a wealth of knowledge so Im hoping some of you may be able to give me some inspiration.

My other half and my Dad came home last week with two wild ducks they had shot, normally we give anything they shoot to a friend of the family for his freezer but on this occasion I said I'd rise to the challenge and cook them something nice,little did I know the boys would then hand me the two ducks with feathers legs etc still attached and tell me to work away:eek:

So eventually the ducks were plucked etc and I now have two sets of duck breasts that I have not a breeze what to do with.

I'm looking for some nice tasty simple recipes if possible any ideas?

Comments

Advertisement