Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

messaging machine

Options
  • 30-10-2013 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭

is it possible to get a machine that holds a lot of messages
    eircoms voicemail only holds 20 i'd be looking at holding 50 plus if possible
    can you get them in argos or where any help appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

BT 75+ answering machine (50 minutes recording time), 25 quid on Amazon.

Argos is not selling stand-alone answering machines in Ireland, only in combination with phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭curehead

cool i could buy the phone too no bother, once i know you can just buy them and they will work in conjunction with an eircom landline .i'll search online thanks. i just didnt know you could do it that way thanks again

the eircom one only holds 20 no idea why they cant give you more if you wanted it but they don't , very odd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Doesn't have anything to do with an "eircom landline".

If you have some old 56k analog modem card around, you can use a computer as an answering machine, depending on the HDD size it'll record gazillions of messages. ;)

Advertisement