Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween costume delivery

Options
  • 30-10-2013 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭

My wife ordered a costume for our youngest child from a costume website that is based in a shop in Dublin city centre last Thursday(the 24th). She chose the optional extra of "express courier delivery" at the rip off price of 11 euro to make sure the order came in plenty of time. And don't ya know tomorrow is Halloween and still no sign almost a week later. I rang the shop twice today(no answer) so emailed them to say if the costume doesn't arrive by tomorrow then it is useless to us and i wanted my money back plus the courier charge.
    Does anyone know if the shop has already taken my wifes money and is there anything she can do to be refunded. We only live 12 miles outside Dublin so i can't see how it should take a week to get out a small order.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Did you get the costume in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Did you get the costume in the end?

No the owner of the shop rang the wife at 6 30 on Wed evening and only for my email didnt have a clue about the order. She rang to say the costume was out of stock and we would be getting a full refund in the next 14 days :mad:. The missus asked told her that was no addition to us with Halloween the next day and why were'nt we contacted earlier in the week and all she said was sorry. The young fella was disapointed but he picked something in Argos that done him.

Advertisement