Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brown thomas-Xmas staff interview

Options
  • 30-10-2013 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Has anybody heard of someone getting a Xmas job at brown thomas I recently went for an interview I was told I would hear back either way within ten working days it has been jus over that . I'm wondering if anyone has had similar experience or if knows of anyone who had been notified successful or unsuccessful ... I was going to contact there hr dept but going to give it few more days

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

Their HR office is crazy busy this time of year. I'd give it another few days and if you don't hear anything ring them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Vintagegal

Their HR office is crazy busy this time of year. I'd give it another few days and if you don't hear anything ring them.

Thanks think il do that it's been 3 weeks since interviews

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Hi I have an interview tomorrow for the same section, any tips?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

I worked for them two years ago for Christmas and I think the timeframe you hear back in depends on the area/concession you work for. I was lucky, I heard back pretty quickly, but it took quite a while to get sorted with the concession company I was with.

I hope you get it. The branch I worked in was a nice place to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭rudders

Anyone know if they take on many of the Christmas staff after the Christmas contract?

• Advertisement
Advertisement