Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom website login issues

Options
  • 30-10-2013 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Anyone else having issues logging in . Tried twice , then tried to change password . That returned an error . Tried logging in again & login was suspended for 30 minutes . Logged in later & same again ????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Lennyzip wrote: »
    Anyone else having issues logging in . Tried twice , then tried to change password . That returned an error . Tried logging in again & login was suspended for 30 minutes . Logged in later & same again ????
    Hi Lennyzip

Are you still having the issue today.  Was it 'my eircom' you were trying to log into? There was some maintenance being done earlier in the week.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Lennyzip

Hi Lennyzip

Are you still having the issue today.  Was it 'my eircom' you were trying to log into? There was some maintenance being done earlier in the week.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark , yeah tried to log into " my eircom " . Everytime I try to reset my password I get a mail with the following

"Forgotten Your Password?

The link in the email has expired, you will need to request to change your password again and we will send you a new email.Re-enter your email on forgotten password page. "

If I pm you can you look into it , just tried again there and am getting the same results .

Hi Lennyzip

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark , yeah tried to log into " my eircom " . Everytime I try to reset my password I get a mail with the following

"Forgotten Your Password?

The link in the email has expired, you will need to request to change your password again and we will send you a new email.Re-enter your email on forgotten password page. "

If I pm you can you look into it , just tried again there and am getting the same results .
    Hi Lennyzip

Can you PM me with your eircom account number and e-mail address you registered with and I can look into it and get back to you tomorrow.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Lennyzip

Hi Lennyzip

Can you PM me with your eircom account number and e-mail address you registered with and I can look into it and get back to you tomorrow.

Mark

PM sent Mark .

Cheers

Hi Lennyzip

Mark

PM sent Mark .

Cheers
    Hi Lennyzip

I got your PM thanks, I got back to you there.

Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement