Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco mobile credit disappearing

Options
  • 31-10-2013 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭

Can someone else check this if they are on the same plan as me?
    I have unlimited calls to any network or landline with Tesco pay as you go, I have a 1GB data addon so should just use my credit for texts. My credit is dwindling away by more than the amount I'm spending on texts. In the screenshot below you'll see some call and the charges that applied, the charges are really small and don't seem to make logical sense when you look at the duration of the call etc. I was previously told by a rep that the charge is just on the web page but doesn't come from your credit, well it is coming from my credit. I know they aren't huge amounts but its really bugging me, so has anyone else noticed this or can someone on the same plan check for me? It's the same for both my brother and I.

Thanks

yude.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 duboce

I'm on the same plan and noticed the same small amounts on my account. However I don't send texts and my credit balance has not reduced even though it appears that I'm being charged.

Outcome - I am not being charged for free calls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Darren

Hi Jarvis

Could you PM your details to our Reps account and I will look into the charges for you?

Thanks

Advertisement