Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRO registering help

Options
  • 31-10-2013 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

I have gone through all the process's and have paid my E20 in the little popup screen, but is that it :confused: i got no confirmation screen just something about AIB making it safer and easier to pay online

What is this about a PDF aswell i have to sogn :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

I have gone through all the process's and have paid my E20 in the little popup screen, but is that it :confused: i got no confirmation screen just something about AIB making it safer and easier to pay online

What is this about a PDF aswell i have to sogn :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Is it a business name you are trying to register?

If so, you have completed form RBN1 in Core. The PDF you make reference to is a one page document which is your filing which must be printed, signed by the registrant and returned to the Business Names section in the CRO. Most often, you just include a cheque or bankers draft for €20 to cover the prescribed fee, and made payable to the Companies Registration Office..

I don't know what you mean about AIB payments as the CRO don't (or at least have not up to a month ago) accept card payments online unless you hold a deposit account with them. Maybe they have changed this however. If so, what you are seeing is most likely a 3V Secure page.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

ImDave wrote: »
    Is it a business name you are trying to register?

If so, you have completed form RBN1 in Core. The PDF you make reference to is a one page document which is your filing which must be printed, signed by the registrant and returned to the Business Names section in the CRO. Most often, you just include a cheque or bankers draft for €20 to cover the prescribed fee, and made payable to the Companies Registration Office..

I don't know what you mean about AIB payments as the CRO don't (or at least have not up to a month ago) accept card payments online unless you hold a deposit account with them. Maybe they have changed this however. If so, what you are seeing is most likely a 3V Secure page.

Yes i need a number to register a .IE domain

i filled out the On-line filing system and got a Result of validation then clicked submit form then was taken to this screen

bsl4wXj.png

i paid with card but no PDF :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

The PDF should be available under "My Filings" or "Workspace" or something similar. I would imagine if you select pay be cheque, you will be given the option to sign and print a PDF to be posted in.

On another note, does anybody know when they started taking credit/debit card payments online? Not before time but great to have it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

Never though of that, thanks !!!

Advertisement