Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good craft fairs .

Options
  • 31-10-2013 2:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

I love buying local for Christmas where possible.i normally rely on st George's craft fair but haven't heard anything .
    Are there any craft fairs on local.
    I don't want car boot .i love to get the homemade stuff ( pass it off as made by me )
    Thanks cathy

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

There's one in the Seamus Ennis Centre, but it's not until the 15th of December http://www.seamusenniscentre.com/events/e/1362

• Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭Lamper.sffc

The Rush Christmas one is on the 24th of November in the GAA. There is another Rush one held by the Scouts at the top of the Park across from Tesco s on the 1st of Dec. In Glasnevin there is a very good Farmers Market called Honest2Goodness Farmers Market and they will have crafts leading up to Christmas on the 23rd, 30th of Nov and the 7th, 14th and 21st of Dec

There is also a weekly craft fair in Balbriggan at the football grounds of Glebe North

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭October

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

There's one in the Seamus Ennis Centre, but it's not until the 15th of December http://www.seamusenniscentre.com/events/e/1362

15 December .im way to organised for that :-)
    Four kids .40 presents to buy I'd want to be .
    Thanks ill call into the one in rush GAA and maybe one in Glebe.thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

If your looking for some bits and pieces for Kids Cathy cute creations have some nice things and reasonably priced. Like name plates for room doors, little footballers, dolls and that type of thing. They have a facebook page

The Craft fair in G.A.A. club has plenty of decent bits and pieces. The one at the woods last year had plenty of novelty bits, not the cheap and tacky type but decent things that would be nice little pressies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭CinammonGirl

I've heard the Balbriggan Christmas Fair will be on in Railway St on 15 December. Combined with small art exhibition similar to Bracken Art event that was on last weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Thursday 21st November 2013 in the main foyer of the County Hall, Swords

100% of the proceeds go to charity, viz: The Children's Medical & Research Foundation, Our Lady's Children's Hospital Crumlin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭Pipmae

There is one in the Boyne Valley Hotel, Drogheda on Saturday 30th November from 1pm till 5pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

There's one in balbriggan every Sunday look up balbriggan indoor craft fair on fb

Advertisement