Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pubs in waterford cityshowing BT Sport

Options
  • 31-10-2013 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭

will be there over the weekend and want to see the chelsea game, any help much appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

They all will. But the Chelsea supporters club watch the matches in the showboat if that interests you at all

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

They all will. But the Chelsea supporters club watch the matches in the showboat if that interests you at all

nice the girlfriend lives down that way and ive found it hard to watch any 3pm games there but figured i might be in luck with the game on early on BT sport , thanks

Got to see the Fulham game yesterday there , great pub

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Tap Room has BT Sport and the Setanta Sports pack AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Mooley22

The Hub shows all matches on Bt Sports too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,640 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Mooley22 wrote: »
    The Hub shows all matches on Bt Sports too

As does Revolution

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Chelsea Supporters Club... ha ha

Born 2004 I suspect.

mozattack wrote: »
    Chelsea Supporters Club... ha ha

Born 2004 I suspect.

very good, the chelsea fans i saw there had an average age of about 60

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

peteeeed wrote: »
    very good, the chelsea fans i saw there had an average age of about 60

They've been around a very long time. They have dinner dances every year, and are generally a great bunch of people.

They've been around a very long time. They have dinner dances every year, and are generally a great bunch of people.
    very friendly bunch too, great that they had the foreign feed for the fulham game , barman was very friendly too, when i'm back in waterford in a few weeks i'll be back in there to watch chelsea

• Advertisement
Advertisement