Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox one bundles

Options
  • 31-10-2013 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

With the Xbox one coming out in less than a month has anyone seen any bundles ????

The best one I've seen is here on Amazon.

You can get a Fifa 14 or Forza 5 full download for €500.

Any others ? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

nanook5 wrote: »
    With the Xbox one coming out in less than a month has anyone seen any bundles ????

The best one I've seen is here on Amazon.

You can get a Fifa 14 or Forza 5 full download for €500.

Any others ? :)

But are they not out of stock? Seems they only have the console on its own available for pre-order.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    But are they not out of stock? Seems they only have the console on its own available for pre-order.

Yea I noticed that a while ago when I looked at it again . :mad:

I'm looking to get either version so if anyone knows of any give us a shout!

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I'm looking to get either version so if anyone knows of any give us a shout!

Just saw this.Might be of interest to you . I couldn't see out of stock anywhere.

http://www.shopto.net/video%20games/xboxone/XB1HW06-xbox-one-day-one-edition-console-forza-5-extra-official-wireless

nanook5 wrote: »
    Just saw this.Might be of interest to you . I couldn't see out of stock anywhere.

http://www.shopto.net/video%20games/xboxone/XB1HW06-xbox-one-day-one-edition-console-forza-5-extra-official-wireless

Just noticed when you click BUY a little pop-up says "All gone. Sorry."

Guess they are sold out as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭pokeraladin

FIFA was free with European console day one editions after the day one it was fornza.....digital download....should have given battlefield or something so u can play a good game straight away without forking out another 65 euro...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

FIFA was free with European console day one editions after the day one it was forza.....digital download....should have given battlefield or something so u can play a good game straight away without forking out another 65 euro...

So by your reckoning Forza isn't a good game? It was the main reason that I changed from ps to xbox. If there was no Forza or Gran Turismo then I doubt I'd bother with either console. There's only so much call of duty and battlefield you can play.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

So by your reckoning Forza isn't a good game? It was the main reason that I changed from ps to xbox. If there was no Forza or Gran Turismo then I doubt I'd bother with either console. There's only so much call of duty and battlefield you can play.

If I wasnt getting Forza included for free I wouldnt be pre ordering my Xbone.

If I wasnt getting Forza included for free I wouldnt be pre ordering my Xbone.

That bundle ain't available over here which is crap! So I will be getting FIFA with it and Forza separate.

That bundle ain't available over here which is crap! So I will be getting FIFA with it and Forza separate.

Smyths did have the Forza bundle for pre order but it sold out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Same in NZ. Does anyone know if we can trade the Codes with people in other regions (ie people with Forza or Dead Rising 3 bundle codes)?

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Stop complaining FFS aren't you getting your X1 nearly a day ahead of everyone this side of the world:D

ShaunC wrote: »
    Stop complaining FFS aren't you getting your X1 nearly a day ahead of everyone this side of the world:D

I won't have it in my possession until Christmas though, girlfriend is getting it for me :D

Only thing better than a new XBox, is a free new XBox!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

I won't have it in my possession until Christmas though, girlfriend is getting it for me :D

Only thing better than a new XBox, is a free new XBox!

The shame of being a kept man lol

If she is buying it for you at the price of it you are either

A George Clooney or

B Have a chocolate cock :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

ShaunC wrote: »
    Ill have it about 5 hrs sooner than the Aussies then.. :D

Advertisement