Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landline down

Options
  • 31-10-2013 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

We got efibre installed about 2weeks ago and everything was great then about 1 week ago the landline died (no dialtone).We waited a few days to see if would come back but it didn't,then i tried  logging the fault on eircom.ie but have heard nothing back I cant even sign in to myeircom on the site I think that has something to do with efibre? Any help would on his matter would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

We got efibre installed about 2weeks ago and everything was great then about 1 week ago the landline died (no dialtone).We waited a few days to see if would come back but it didn't,then i tried  logging the fault on eircom.ie but have heard nothing back I cant even sign in to myeircom on the site I think that has something to do with efibre? Any help would on his matter would be appreciated.
    Hi Irish Warrior

I see the case has been escalated to the engineers REF: 11969571 I have added a note to try and push it for you. There is a lead time of 4 working days however I will check again tomorrow.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Irish Warri0r

OK thanks for your help mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

OK thanks for your help mark
    No problem Irish Warri0r

Mark

Advertisement