Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of One Year Contract

Options
  • 31-10-2013 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi
    I am now at the end of my contract on the value saver option in which i had discount for switching and paying via direct debit. My latest bill doesn't include this discount so i assume it was just for one year. When i compared prices this morning it would appear that i would be better off switching to Bord Gais. Is there any loyalty system in place to try to keep customers or do i just switch over to bord gais?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Good morning,

If you are an electricity-only customer, you can avail of a 4% discount for paying by direct debit, and a 2% discount for registering for online billing (eliminating paper billing) which enables you to manage your account.

If you are an electricity and gas (Dual Fuel) customer, you can avail of an 8% discount off each fuel for paying by direct debit, and a further 2% discount off each fuel for registering online billing.

Do let us know if we can be of further assistance to you.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Twatter

Good morning,

If you are an electricity-only customer, you can avail of a 4% discount for paying by direct debit, and a 2% discount for registering for online billing (eliminating paper billing) which enables you to manage your account.

If you are an electricity and gas (Dual Fuel) customer, you can avail of an 8% discount off each fuel for paying by direct debit, and a further 2% discount off each fuel for registering online billing.

Do let us know if we can be of further assistance to you.

Kind regards,
    Una
    I am electricity-only customer and pay by direct debit and i also registered for online billing when i signed up last year. Until now there was 11% discount showing on the invoices but this latest bill there is no discount. Should i PM you my account number?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi again,

New customers to Electric Ireland for electricity, who pay by direct debit, also have a discount applied for making the switch. When this contract ends, the discounts are removed, and the customer can request to have a new set of discounts applied: 4% for direct debit, 2% for online billing.

Do indeed private message us your details if you would like us to check your account - your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address/contact telephone number as they appear on your account, and also if you could please confirm in the message that you are the account-holder.

Thanks and regards,
    Una

Advertisement