Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightmare Realm worth €14 yoyos?

Options
  • 31-10-2013 12:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭

Since it's finishing up soon I was thinking of going tonight. I heard the queues can be up to 3 hours long. Is it worth the €14?

By the way I don't scare easily. Horror movies do nothing for me. Will I be bored out of my shyte?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

If you're gonna be thinking the whole time "Am I getting my moneys worth?" It's probably not worth it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭Encrustment

Ok let me rephrase it.

Is the nightmare real any good?:pac:

And what's a good time to go tonight? Do the queues die down after a certain time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

Haven't been myself but the junior Bays went a few nights ago and thought that it was "fun" but not very scary. Big queues so prepare for a wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

its not as scarry as last year

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

celica00 wrote: »
    its not as scarry as last year

Seems like one of those things I'd keep an eye out for a concession for. Don't think it's worth 14 or 28 ( if you're bringing a young lady/man)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭Encrustment

Went there last night. Wasn't scared at all, spent more time laughing at the young wan hanging off my arm! If horror movies don't scare you then this won't scare you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Budget option: spend a night in the old asylum, free of charge, no waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

Budget option: spend a night in the old asylum, free of charge, no waiting.

haha its all blocked off now and full of drunk and drug addicts, wouldnt recommend to go in there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

celica00 wrote: »
    haha its all blocked off now and full of drunk and drug addicts, wouldnt recommend to go in there!

That's what makes it scary :D

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

que times have been crazy the last few nights over it being midterm its been bedlem out there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

no, we went the first year and well while I got in for free as the person at the counter wasn't paying attention I wasn't impressed. So so wanted to have the bayjaysus scared out of me but nope nope...

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

its completly different than the first year milly...way more effort has gone in over the years i must admit im not a huge fan of horrors and i enjoyed it...was good last year but better this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

Didn't think it was scary but thought it was a laugh, especially seeing peoples reactions.

If I was you I'd definitely pay the extra €4 (think it's €18 isn't it?) and get the fast pass, we waited 2 hours to get in and that was a couple of weeks ago, the line wasn't even that big :/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Yeah you see id feel awfully disappointed if I paid the 14 for it and twasnt much.. I did offer them if they let me in for free and I thought it was good then I would pay after but whatever!! haha ill chance me arm all the time..

• Registered Users Posts: 5 asmav

Yea, few lads from work went, think the fun is when you have someone with you who gets scared!! Worth a look if the missus is easily frightened!!

Advertisement