Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't login to webmail.

Options
  • 31-10-2013 1:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16

For the past week I have been unable to log in to my email this is what comes up: 
    Either the username or password you have entered is incorrect or your account has been disabled/deleted due to inactivity.
    If you have recently used Webmail please type the correct username and password and try again, otherwise, please
    contact the support center

Neither is true and I have rang eircom and been given various number to call, but have been eft on constant hold!
    HELP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

k22ritz wrote: »
    For the past week I have been unable to log in to my email this is what comes up: 
    Either the username or password you have entered is incorrect or your account has been disabled/deleted due to inactivity.
    If you have recently used Webmail please type the correct username and password and try again, otherwise, please
    contact the support center

Neither is true and I have rang eircom and been given various number to call, but have been eft on constant hold!
    HELP
    Hi k22ritz

Can you confirm the eircom e-mail address in question please. Do you remember the general time you last logged into the account?

Mark

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16 k22ritz

Hi Mark,
    its karenlockhart@eircom.net I think I last logged on sun/mon. There was over 20 emails saying that emails I had sent were unsuccessful but I hadnt sent any to those addresses.
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

k22ritz wrote: »
    Hi Mark,
    its karenlockhart@eircom.net I think I last logged on sun/mon. There was over 20 emails saying that emails I had sent were unsuccessful but I hadnt sent any to those addresses.
    thanks
    Hi k22ritz

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I sent on the issue and e-mail address to eircom mail support and they could not find a reason as to why you would be getting that message,

They asked if you could call them to check the set up and settings on 1890 260 260 (If ISP ie eircom or 1530 277 100 if with another broadband provider)

Let us know how the call goes.

Mark

Advertisement