Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milkshake!

Options
  • 31-10-2013 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

I really want to find a place that does good milkshakes, where is your favorite place?

Currently the best option I've found is Cpt Americas, their milkshakes are fine though I really don't like their food, so I'd like to find somewhere else.

The milkshake place down the sidestreet by Tescos has shut down. :(

I also tried Eddie Rockets which was decent, but since being turned into Johnny Rockets is just not nice at all. The chocolate was just plain with cocoa powder in it. :confused:

What other options are there? City centre-ish please. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Isn't there a place dedicated to them... Hot Shakes I think it's called. Next to O'Conaills chocolate on French Church street.

Oopsie, just checked their website. Closed since september.

I bring the nieces and nephews to Gino's on winthrop street for pizza and milkshakes. they seem to like them. I get the death by chocolate (without banana).

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭nerwen

Thanks for the tip! Went there the other day and the milkshake was not bad, definitely above average. ;) Is there such a thing as a milkshake obsession...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

nerwen wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip! Went there the other day and the milkshake was not bad, definitely above average. ;) Is there such a thing as a milkshake obsession...?

I thought of another one, the sugarcube over by the electric might do them. They are not open long, crepes and icecream are their thing. They are doing decent icecream I've heard, which is a good start towards a milkshake. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

nerwen wrote: »
    Is there such a thing as a milkshake obsession...?

Yes
    pwurple wrote: »
    Gino's on winthrop street for pizza and milkshakes. they seem to like them. I get the death by chocolate (without banana).

I'm on my way

Advertisement