Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

got router from USA. need help..

• 31-10-2013 1:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

sku_155775_1.jpg

came with this. where can i get a power supply for ireland? im lost :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,375 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

if its a 120/240 volt, then just get an €5 adaptor in any tesco or supermarket or hardware store.

If for some reason its 110/120volts then you need a transformer and its NOT worth it for just a router

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Gets alot of my Stuff from America

pop down to Maplin and buy a plug Adapter.. they come with 10 different head sizes and plus you can change the Volt on the Plug itself just match it to you new Router and way she goes

cost around 20 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

i took an adapter out of our radio and it turned the router on so i guess its problem solved..no adapter for the rdio now :P ill go to maplin sometimes after the weekend for a cheap one for the radio. thanks guys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,375 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

be careful, make sure that the current is the same on both, its not just about the voltage!

Advertisement