Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of the band that play in Johnnie Foxs

Options
  • 31-10-2013 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

Hi all - does anyone know the name of the trad band that regularly play Johnnie Foxs on a Saturday night? I have checked their website and cant find the name on it, however they do have this picture of them:

full31.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭link_2007

And another
    full28.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

From going there over the years there are a number of "bands" that play in Foxes.

The line up change from night to night and musicians can play in a number of line ups depending on avialability.

The site is jfp.ie is down at the moment. I can have a look later.

If it's a white haired rotund guitar player he goes by the name of Jose Blanco or Joe White.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭link_2007

trad wrote: »
    From going there over the years there are a number of "bands" that play in Foxes.

The line up change from night to night and musicians can play in a number of line ups depending on avialability.

The site is jfp.ie is down at the moment. I can have a look later.

If it's a white haired rotund guitar player he goes by the name of Jose Blanco or Joe White.

Thanks for the reply.

Yea I remember 'Jose Blanco' alright! He's on the right hand side of the first pic with the guitar.

Specifically it's the lad (with the beard) from the second pic whose name I want to know.

Apologies, when I saw them I got the impression they were a group (rather than a group of individuals)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

That'll be the lad who plays fiddle and whistle.

Don't know is name I'm afraid

Advertisement