Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Wear

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭overthebridge

Try the co-ops in raheen or parteen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Seen them in Aldi on Tuesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Safety First Ireland Ltd
    Crossagalla Ind Est,
    Ballysimon Road,
    Limerick, Rep Ireland.
    Tel +353 61 419867

http://www.safetyfirst.ie/

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

+1 for Safety First

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LostWithout

I've just checked the Safety First website, they don't seem to catalog them however I doubt that's a comprehensive list of their products judging by the site. Any idea on what price they are?

I went to Aldi today and checked them out however their coated and not breathable material. You don't want to work in those coated ones, might as well work in the rain because the moisture that gathers inside the legs is SHOCKING!

Thanks for the pointers though I'll get out to Safety First tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

I've just checked the Safety First website, they don't seem to catalog them however I doubt that's a comprehensive list of their products judging by the site. Any idea on what price they are?

I went to Aldi today and checked them out however their coated and not breathable material. You don't want to work in those coated ones, might as well work in the rain because the moisture that gathers inside the legs is SHOCKING!

Thanks for the pointers though I'll get out to Safety First tomorrow.

The have a much bigger stock than the website would lead you to believe alright.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Advertisement