Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Certified kitchen to rent anywhere in Cork???

Options
  • 31-10-2013 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew of or would be interested in renting a kitchen space for the production of a small food business.
    I've heard of a few places in Dublin renting out GAA Club kitchens, cafes that have closed down, pubs etc that have certified kitchens and are not really using them that often. I've looked on the net for commercial kitchen space cork and havent found anything yet. There's a place in Kerry that has one but its too far away! Any ideas would be a great help.
    Thanks so much,
    Conor!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Its a long shot, but Lovetts restaurant is long closed at the top of the Well Road and has a full kitchen still in place as far as I know. May be worth contacting the selling agent to see if they will lease out the kitchen area..

http://www.myhome.ie/commercial/brochure/ballinlough-house-churchyard-lane-well-road-cork/2166356

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Garryduff sports centre Rochestown have good sized kitchen 021. 4891978

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Garryduff sports centre Rochestown have good sized kitchen 021. 4891978

Good thinking...and it's very clean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

Cork County Council do this.
    Contact the Economic Development Office at County Hall.

There are fully certified kitchens in locations including Carrigaline and Ballincollig.

South Cork Enterprise Board are worth contacting too.

There are loads of food business supports in Cork!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 conor mc namara

Thanks everyone for your help! really appreciate it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement