Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free HP Lovecraft's complete works (e-readers)

Options
  • 31-10-2013 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

In the spirit of Halloween, here's a link that will allow you to download all of HP Lovecraft's works for free (completely legal - his work is not copyright protected) on some of the mainstream e-readers.

http://cthulhuchick.com/free-complete-lovecraft-ebook-nook-kindle/

Happy halloween!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Gamayun

Great stuff, thanks, 2675 pages! Nicely formatted with chapter links too.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,841 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I've never read any of his stuff so this is great. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭adocholiday

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I've never read any of his stuff so this is great. Thanks!

For those of you who have never read Lovecraft I would highly recommend reading some of the more well known Lovecraft stories first. The Mountains of Madness, Call of Cthulu, Shadow Over Innsmouth, The Music of Erich Zann, Pickmann's Model, and The Dunwich Horror are some of his better stories in my opinion. His very early work is hit and miss (although there are some gems in there) and tends to be much shorter than his newer work. I have read all of the stories however and found the vast majority of it very enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭wreade1872

Any HP fans should also check out the free HP Lovecraft Literary Podcast at http://hppodcraft.com or on itunes.
    One of only 3 podcasts i can listen to without wanting to strangle someone, good podcasts are hard to find :).

Advertisement