Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bin collection in mid-County

Options
  • 31-10-2013 4:38pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering what the options, if any, might be for getting bins collected out around the Kilmac-Lemybrien area?

I saw an old thread here that you could bring waste to some garage around Dungarvan. Is that available?

Is Mr. Binman still around Waterford, by the way?

Thanks.

Trading as Sullivan’s Farm on YouTube

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 strokle

The big bin is available in dungarvan at john foleys amber! Very handy if you do recycling separately! It says that it is 6 euro for a bag and a half! I always get three normal size black bags in to them at a slight squeeze!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭Siamsa Sessions

Thanks for the reply.

We just need to get rid of general waste, the grey bin stuff, so it sounds perfect for us.

Cheers.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭Siamsa Sessions

Just to confirm, it's John Foley Kilrush that takes in the rubbish.

(I phoned Amber by mistake, which was a little awkward!)

Thanks again for the info.

Advertisement