Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone using EStock ?

• 31-10-2013 4:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭

I signed up to estock awhile back & got 3 goclever rt75 7" tablets for £105 delivered to Ireland, a lot of stuff is customer returns some boxes & devices show signs of use but nothing a clean cloth doesn't sort out, they have 5 ebook readers for £89 at the moment, you have to sign up to see prices BTW........... LINK

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

you DO know it's rubbish?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭chopsey

lensman wrote: »
    I signed up to estock awhile back & got 3 goclever rt75 7" tablets for £105 delivered to Ireland, a lot of stuff is customer returns some boxes & devices show signs of use but nothing a clean cloth doesn't sort out, they have 5 ebook readers for £89 at the moment, you have to sign up to see prices BTW........... LINK

i signed up a while back and just get bombarded with e-mails from them now.

TBH i dont think i've ever come across anything made by Binatone that was of any great quality so may not be much of a bargain?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 383 ✭✭lpool2k05

lensman wrote: »

I got a few of the goclever tablets..12 in fact and sold them on for 100% profit with no complaints off my buyers...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭lensman

lpool2k05 wrote: »
    I got a few of the goclever tablets..12 in fact and sold them on for 100% profit with no complaints off my buyers...
    Yeah, there is a lot of tat like key rings & xmas decorations but some big names too like Acer,Lenovo,Asus HP,Samsung,....hardly rubbish fl4pj4ck :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Looks like Boffer's (ugly, more promiscuous) sister site.

I like it already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

peckerhead wrote: »
    Looks like Boffer's (ugly, more promiscuous) sister site.

I like it already.

Found them really slow to respond to offers.

Advertisement