Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trying to pay a bill?

Options
  • 31-10-2013 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    When I moved to Eircom a few months ago the door-to-door salesman took down my direct debit details incorrectly. My first bill failed to be paid by DD because of this so I paid it online.

I was assured that the DD details were correct and that future bills would be paid via DD.

I have since received 2 more bills and they have not been paid by DD.

I was in touch with Eircom a few weeks ago and tried to resolve it, but had no joy. The girl I spoke to was worried that if I paid by card I could end up paying twice (once by card and once by DD).

I was told that the DD would come out on the 25th Oct - but that hasn't happened.

Any suggestions? I don't want to end up with a huge bill at some stage!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

scargill wrote: »
    Hi,
    When I moved to Eircom a few months ago the door-to-door salesman took down my direct debit details incorrectly. My first bill failed to be paid by DD because of this so I paid it online.

I was assured that the DD details were correct and that future bills would be paid via DD.

I have since received 2 more bills and they have not been paid by DD.

I was in touch with Eircom a few weeks ago and tried to resolve it, but had no joy. The girl I spoke to was worried that if I paid by card I could end up paying twice (once by card and once by DD).

I was told that the DD would come out on the 25th Oct - but that hasn't happened.

Any suggestions? I don't want to end up with a huge bill at some stage!

Thanks
    Hi scargill

Can you send me on the eircom account number and name on the account and I will look into that for you.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

Hi Mark,
    Any update on this ?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

Got a reply from Mark - hopefully sorted out now - thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

scargill wrote: »
    Got a reply from Mark - hopefully sorted out now - thanks.
    No worries scargill

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

Mark

Advertisement