Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mini golf in limerick

• 31-10-2013 5:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16

im familiar with uni golf out in castletroy but is their a mini - crazy golf course anywhere in limerick

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

im familiar with uni golf out in castletroy but is their a mini - crazy golf course anywhere in limerick

Bumping this... My young lad looking to play some mini golf/crazy golf ... Anywhere around?
    Thanks
    Marty.

martyc5674 wrote: »
    Bumping this... My young lad looking to play some mini golf/crazy golf ... Anywhere around?
    Thanks
    Marty.

I honestly don't think there is anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

'm guessing that mini golf is crazy golf??? but if your young lad is interested in playing pitch and putt then there is a very nice little course in Adare on the far side of the village. He won't be long getting fed up of crazy golf (dumbest game ever invented imo) but get him interested in Pitch and Putt and it's something ye could do together for years. disregard this if he's only a very wee lad:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

yeah hes only 6... prob a bit young for pitch and putt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I work right beside this place (Hamilton House) but never ventured down to it.. It looks fecking brilliant from Google Images but it's website is 'under construction' :rolleyes:

Is it any good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Uni Golf are long gone from the old Dell factory in Castletroy. That building is going to be used by a film production company.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Ah pity :(

The signage is still there for it

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭styer

Uni golf was actually a pretty cool place, something different and it didnt matter what the weather was like! Pity it closed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

styer wrote: »
    Uni golf was actually a pretty cool place, something different and it didnt matter what the weather was like! Pity it closed!

Wonder why it closed. Whenever I went there, there were always people there playing. It was great fun as well and had a great ambience to it, with the fake animals, water and so on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Pity uni golf has closed. Had some enjoyable evenings there when I was in UL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Boruma

Golf range in Coonagh very reasonable routes. Think there is group rates as well

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Boruma wrote: »
    Golf range in Coonagh very reasonable routes. Think there is group rates as well

Have they improved the mats there? Last few times I went there I was terrified I was going to break a club, it was almost like playing off bare concrete.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭celligraphy

There's a pitch and putt out in parteen 18 holes and it's 6euro per person

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

There's a pitch and putt out in parteen 18 holes and it's 6euro per person

Oh yeah, there's a pitch and putt in Monaleen (sp.) as well.

Advertisement