Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs with free finger food on Friday evenings

Options
  • 31-10-2013 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I'm looking for recommendations for pubs in Cork City that provide free finger food after 6pm on Friday evenings.

I'm trying to organise a mad night out and need something to line the bellies before we pollute them with alcohol.

Haven't been out in Cork City centre in a while so would appreciate the help...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

I'm looking for recommendations for pubs in Cork City that provide free finger food after 6pm on Friday evenings.

I'm trying to organise a mad night out and need something to line the bellies before we pollute them with alcohol.

Spailpin fanach has fed me many a time. Not sure if it's every weekend or not

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

sextant bar do it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

Henchies @ St. Lukes 6pm Fridays. All free. Mad massive full free buffet.

Advertisement