Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants

Options
  • 31-10-2013 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Does anyone know if "The Chatam Brasserie" in Chatam Street is still open?
    Cant access their web site or telephone!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Although it's off-topic for there, I'll answer anyway, so last I recall from passing it, is that it's closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Robrac

Thanks Spear,
    Sorry to hear that it is closed, i used to enjoy eating there (Sign of the times)
    As a mater of interest why am i off-topic?
    Regards

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

What does a restaurant have to do with a forum about questions on using boards.ie?

And, it certainly seems closed, or does a good impression of it. There's no explicit closed sign there, but it's shut up and not trading.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Robrac

Sorry!
    John

Advertisement