Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trick Or Treaters Tonight

Options
  • 31-10-2013 7:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38

Up here in Baldoyle getting loads so much more than expected. Im nearly cleared out, how are you guys fairing ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭diddlybit

Dhl wrote: »
    Up here in Baldoyle getting loads so much more than expected. Im nearly cleared out, how are you guys fairing ?

Six so far, only had two last year. Awful, I'll have to eat all the chocolate myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

All out... had to lock the porch door and am hiding away from the trick or treaters now.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Ive had none in baldoyle even went to lidl and bought enough sweets to feed a school. Guess i,ll be living off jellys for the next few days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

didnt see a single kid out t or t around phibsboro, botanic road

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38 Dhl

neris wrote: »
    Ive had none in baldoyle even went to lidl and bought enough sweets to feed a school. Guess i,ll be living off jellys for the next few days

In baldoyle all out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Relatively quiet up here (off Collins Avenue)...but the noise of the bangers does me head in :confused:

My 2 cats and 2 dogs are right hear beside us while were waiting for fair city scared s*****ss

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

In baldoyle all out.

What part of baldoyle you in? Im on grange road and quiet here apart from a few works out the back in castlerosee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭diddlybit

Lars1916 wrote: »
    Relatively quiet up here (off Collins Avenue)...but the noise of the bangers does me head in :confused:

I'm close to you and got a grand total of ten kids I think. The rest of them must be out scaring the cats and dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

all the hypocondriac overprotective mummies bought serilised choccy and sweeties for their dorlings this year.... they thought trick or treating was dirty and like begging

• Advertisement

neris wrote: »
    What part of baldoyle you in? Im on grange road and quiet here apart from a few works out the back in castlerosee.

The coast just beside Castleross

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

My 2 cats and 2 dogs are right hear beside us while were waiting for fair city scared s*****ss

I'd be scared s*****ss too if I was waiting for Fair City :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 175 ✭✭sonny jim bob jones

all the hypocondriac overprotective mummies bought serilised choccy and sweeties for their dorlings this year.... they thought trick or treating was dirty and like begging

I got the kids to dress up as Romanian Gypsies and sent them trick or treating. They made a killing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Was nearly wiped out by 7pm up here in Sutton. Had to start rationing the choccy out. Felt a bit mean, but there ya go.

What is the etiquette of that anyway? Do you hand out the bowl and let them help themselves, or do you hand it out to them?

Advertisement