Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 ... Phone/Internal Storage & RAM

Options
  • 31-10-2013 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Folks,

- Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 vs. Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 ... Phone/Internal Storage & RAM

I have the 'Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830'
    - 158 MB phone/internal storage
    - 278 MB RAM

The 158mb storage is a major short-coming ... essentially the phone fills too easily & not all apps will install on the external card.

This storage problem is my primary reason for wishing to dump the phone & upgrade.

I may upgrade to the ACE 3 on eMobile pending the helpfulness of your response.

Q. Can you please provide/clarify two details for the 'Samsung Galaxy Ace 3'

- xyz MB or GB phone/internal storage
    - xyz MB or GB of RAM

Regards,
    Tony

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

IRL-Tony wrote: »
    Folks,

- Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 vs. Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 ... Phone/Internal Storage & RAM

I have the 'Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830'
    - 158 MB phone/internal storage
    - 278 MB RAM

The 158mb storage is a major short-coming ... essentially the phone fills too easily & not all apps will install on the external card.

This storage problem is my primary reason for wishing to dump the phone & upgrade.

I may upgrade to the ACE 3 on eMobile pending the helpfulness of your response.

Q. Can you please provide/clarify two details for the 'Samsung Galaxy Ace 3'

- xyz MB or GB phone/internal storage
    - xyz MB or GB of RAM

Regards,
    Tony
    Hi Tony
    Internal memory8 GB (LTE), 1 GB RAM

External memoryMicroSD cards (up to Up to 64GB)
    you can see more on tech spec here

Cheers
    Tony

Advertisement