Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] Roommate(s) wanted - Dublin

Options
  • 31-10-2013 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey

We are two people (one male one female) looking for one/two others to join us in our search for a 3/4 bedroom house in Dublin, preferably in a central location but we would be willing to broaden our search if the price is right. We are both relaxed and easy going looking for two likeminded people to share with. Ideally we would like to live in a non-smoking house with easy-going people who tidy up after themselves and in their thirties or thereabouts. Please get in touch so we can arrange to meet and begin our search for the perfect lodgings:)

Sinead

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭moc moc a moc

I'm looking for a place myself actually! By central, do you mean D1/D2? What kind of price range would you be looking at? Are you a couple?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭flowers345

hi what pricerange?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 shinners09

flowers345 wrote: »
    hi what pricerange?
    Hi we are hoping to get something for between four and five hundred per month so depending in whether there are three or four of us looking between 1200 and 2000 hope yous makes.sense?

shinners09 wrote: »
    [/quote]

What I should have said was four to five hundred each! Sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭flowers345

I can rent with rent allowance.
    Or plain cash 200.

• Advertisement

I'm looking for a place myself actually! By central, do you mean D1/D2? What kind of price range would you be looking at? Are you a couple?

Hiya no we are not a couple. We were hoping to spend about 400-500 per month each and we were thinking that by finding someone else to live with us we would get more for our money ..by central we mean around town ideally but otherwise as long as it isn't too far it would be okay ...we wont be moving until the end of November...are you looking to move straight away?

Hiya no we are not a couple. We were hoping to spend about 400-500 per month each and we were thinking that by finding someone else to live with us we would get more for our money ..by central we mean around town ideally but otherwise as long as it isn't too far it would be okay ...we wont be moving until the end of November...are you looking to move straight away?

Advertisement